We have been making this grilled broccoli recipe at least once a week, since my husband found it. It’s been so hot here, that we are opting to grill anything and everything! We did cabbage on the grill last night, with a really yummy sauce, but I need to get that recipe just right before I post it.
This recipe is great because it uses things we always have on hand, like olive oil, balsamic vinegar and tamari (gluten free soy sauce).
Also, broccoli has so many health benefits. Check them out HERE
Original recipe from The New York Times (www.nytimes.com)
- 2 Tbs tamari
- 2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 head of broccoli
- Cut the broccoli so some of the stem remains on the floret. Try to cut them medium size, because they will go right on the grill grates. You can also use a grill basket, but we prefer it without
- Preheat the grill on high for 5 mins
- Mix the tamari, vinegar and oil in a large bowl
- Toss the broccoli florets in and coat them in the sauce
- Sprinkle in some salt to taste
- Turn down the grill to low and put the broccoli on
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, flipping it once or twice with tongs