I love this cauliflower rice! It’s really come in handy lately, when I’m making dinner and either want to add more volume to stretch out the meal, or add more veggies easily.
Why I Like It:
- It’s frozen, so I always have it on hand
- It takes 7 minutes to cook
- It’s super versatile because it doesn’t have a strong flavor. It goes with everything!
- It holds its texture and isn’t mushy
- It’s pre prepared
- It’s not too pricey
- I can find it at the stores I shop at, reguarly
How I Use It:
- I usually use this as an addition to stir fry. I don’t regularly make it as a side, but you certainly could
- My go to stir fry is peppers, onion and any other veggie I have, with leftover roasted chicken, and this cauliflower rice thrown in. I season with either asian flavors like garlic, sesame oil, tamari and ginger, or I use a spice blend and add some butter.
Where You Can Buy It:
- Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, Walmart, Big Y, Stop and Shop
- Possibly others, but I’m not sure
- Some stores have other “riced” veggie mixes besides just cauliflower
- You can make it also, with a food processor and head of cauliflower, but I prefer the ease of buying it frozen