This weeks spotlight is on Wholly Guacamole 100 calorie packs
Why I like it:
- Ingredients: Hass Avocado, Vinegar, Jalapeño Pepper, Dehydrated Onion, Salt, Granulated Garlic (Notice- no crap)
- Brown guac that hasn’t been all used up = unappealing and wasteful. This is how I avoid that!
- I store them in the freezer and just take a few out for the week
How I use it:
- I bring them frozen when I need a snack later on, and don’t want to bother with a cooler. They are thawed by the time I want them.
- Favorite way to eat it: With veggies, plantain chips, or anything that needs a little flavor boost (plain chicken, salad, etc)
Where you can buy it:
- Stop and Shop
- Big Y
- These are the ones I am sure of, but other stores may carry it. They are refrigerated, not frozen.